ScaleOut Club is a community formed by bold entrepreneurs and managers who are thinking global and working on expanding into a market abroad. The main goal of ScaleOut Club is to create a meeting point among ambitious scaleups and the most promising startups founded in Romania.
- Give First
- Active attending at our exclusive club meetings
- Promoting Romanian Entrepreneurs abroad
- Focusing on Education and Scaling Up
- Eager to develop our community formed by Romanian Global Firms
ScaleOut Club is a necessity driven community in supporting Romanian founders that want to grow internationally. And our advantage consists in the people orientated focus.
- Access to other founders with global experience
Access to our expert network
- Access to our platforms formed by local and foreign people specialized in exports and internatinalisation
- Meetings with experts who live in Romania and in our Diaspora
- Knowledge in terms of business development and internationalization from our mentors
Internationalization Case Studies
Founder&CEO Vivre Deco
Always focused on getting the best out of people, time and place, Monica is a very active person, loud and informal. Specialties: e-commerce, entrepreneurship, people, Central and Eastern Europe.
CEO Salad Box
Dan Isai is the CEO of Salad Box, the winner of the Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 prize. The company he’s leading has quickly put its mark on the market, proving in just a few years that its business model is highly appreciated.
He graduated from the Faculty of International Economic Relations within the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest, a Management master programme at SNSPA, as well as the MBA programme of Robert H. Smith School of Business of the University of Maryland, class of 2004. Marius is a serial entrepreneur.
Rucsandra is the founder of Ivatherm, a modern innovative line of dermo-cosmetic, now one of the leading brands in the sector in Romania, with a presence in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Founder Cris-Tim Group
Radu Timis Junior is a graduate of the Faculty of Business Administration in English, within the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest. The Cris-Tim Group is active on three major product categories – cold cuts, dairy products and ready-meal products - which generated total revenue of over 258 million euros in 2018.